You are uniquely positioned to express yourself and your message through writing. Each individual has a perfect method for their personal process of writing and publishing a book. By evaluating YOU and clarifying the strategies available to publish and promote your idea, Jennifer will show you the solution to realize your dream of becoming a published author.
When you know what to do, you build your book into a business with multiple streams of income to realize your heart’s desires and dreams.
All YOU have to do is BEGIN IT.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”
~ Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
You don’t have to do it alone.
Take the spark of inspiration you have and get the support and direction you need from Jennifer. Let her take you step-by-step from thought to sales and learn why your book is your hook.
Our Vision is a world in which all aspiring authors have written and published their book such that they leave this world having left their message behind to carry on for generations yet to come.
“Let your life speak.” ~ Jennifer S. Wilkov
Our Mission is to listen, understand, and assist each client to create a winning strategy and concrete plan for them to realize their dream of becoming a successful published author.
“Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
~ Shel Silverstein, Author of “Where the Sidewalk Ends”
and other beloved books
• Integrity: We keep our word and are faithful to who we say we are.
• Innovation: We believe in continuing to create the cutting edge in publishing where all ideas are possible.
• Passion: We are devoted to the progress of humanity through the willingness of each individual to share their ideas and life lessons.
• Courage: We dare to take risks our faith demands of us.
• Stewardship: We care for and strengthen the publishing community and all resources entrusted to us.
• Justice: We advocate for a society in which all can realize their full potential and achieve the common good.
• Community: We demonstrate our connectedness to each other through inclusive and compassionate relationships.
We believe it is essential for each author to have a clear understanding of their core strengths and skills, their message, and the overall publishing industry and process.
Using strategic planning and business development principles, Jennifer guides you through the personalized steps to manifest your idea into a book that serves the reader, you, and the world community.
Jennifer offers a consulting service through “Your Book Is Your Hook!” that inspires right action so you have a clear plan to produce and publish your book on YOUR timeline.
Your time is now.
If you’re ready to discover a simple way to find out your next step to make your book your hook so you become one of the few that actually write a book and get it published, Click Here now.
We succeed when you create a concrete plan for your book that you will act on based
on your core strengths and execution style.
The “Your Book Is Your Hook!” Difference
• Myth #1: Many books take years to write and publish.
In 90 days, Jennifer Wilkov wrote, produced, published, and secured distribution and a publicist for her first title, Dating Your Money. The book went on to become a best-seller and a two-time award winner. Jennifer accomplished all this while running a separate full-time business with a staff.
• Myth #2: Once a book is published, it typically has a short life span in traditional publishing.
Jennifer designed her series to be more than just book titles. They have web tie-ins, activity sheets, and workbooks that increase the longevity of each book in the series. She even turned her series into a full functioning business.
• Myth #3: Large publishing houses are going to market, publicize and promote the book for you as an Author.
The truth is large publishing houses are often limited in their approach to book development, and they leave the publicity and promotion for a book in the hands of the author. Jennifer is creative about the various marketing methods available to any author who wants to get a book published and promoted and establish a platform. Bringing her expertise from the fields of strategic planning and business development to the publishing venue, Jennifer offers customized solutions for her book publishing clients.
• Myth #4: First-time Authors think they need to be published by a major publishing house.
The strength of Jennifer’s “Your Book Is Your Hook!” approach is in the planning stages. She offers in-depth consultations at the outset of your project so you can explore all of your publishing options and select the best one for you.
• Myth #5: Publishers build your market and book-buying fan base.
Jennifer shows you how to create and implement a marketing platform strategy to build your own fan-base and make your book a success in your related industry and beyond.